Elesis Arrives to Elsword! by CO Cuddles
Gotta love those female character releases! Elesis finally makes her crossover to Elsword Online as the noble Red Knight. For a long time Elesis of Grand Chase has always been speculated to be the sister of Elsword but now it is finally confirmed!! Oh you guys are good… ;-)
After a long absence from training of her own, Elesis returns to Ruben Village bringing her teachings to her little bro Elsword. During a training session Elesis and Elsword come face to face with Scar, Captain of the Demon World, who has come for Elesis’ head. Gasp!
Being the fearless knight that she is stands her ground and defeats Scar with the help of Elsword. After the demons retreat, Elsword is left wounded.
While Elsword recovers at home, Elesis becomes anxious. Now realizing that the demons are becoming an even bigger threat she decides to leave again in order to seek them out and protect her brother. While she does not know when, Elesis eagerly awaits the day she can reunite with her little brother.
Playing as the Red Knight
Elesis wields the claymore and is fully equipped with fire attacks. You may see some similarities between Elsword and Elesis, but guess who he learned all his moves from?! His big sis of course! ;-)
Much like Elsword’s Way of the Sword, Elesis has the Chivalry System to maximize her skills. The gauge is filled depending on which type of skills you use. The Chivalry gauge is filled inversely. Using Gale skills consumes Gale points and pulls the gauge toward Annihilation, while using Annihilation skills consumes Annihilation points and moves the gauge toward Gale.
Aura of Gales Stats
- Movement and jump speed increase.
- A special effect takes place after every 5 hits, which increases awakening charge speed by 5% and MP by 25%. Effect duration lasts 5 seconds.
- Knockdown is reduced by as much as 40% for Gale combos.
- MP consumption of Gale skills is reduced.
- Gale skills cool-down time is reduced by as much as 75%.
Spirit of Annihilation
- Annihilation skills and combos get 100% critical rate and disregard defensive moves. Knocked-down opponents suffer the skills’ full effects.
- Holding down Z or X allows Elesis to deflect enemies as they attack and go into mana break that consumes the Chivalry gauge instead of MP.
- Combo attack damage is amplified by 1.5x
New at the Item Mall Tomorrow
With Elesis’s arrival comes with new gear! Two new Ice Burners hit the ItemMall for our Red Knight. Check out the Dragon Knight and El Officer Set for Elesis. Super kewl!
Get us 400 ReBlogs before 3/31 PDT for a chance to be 1 of 5 winners to receive 500 K-Ching! Be sure to leave your IGN to enter.